Other Stem Cell Resources
by Teisha Rowland
Stem Cell Basics
- The National Institutes of Health: Stem Cell Basics: A very thorough and informative introduction to stem cells.
- International Society for Stem Cell Research: Stem Cell Information for the Public: Information on the basics and beyond.
- National Stem Cell Foundation: What are Stem Cells?: Basic description of what stem cells are with additional information throughout the website.
Stem Cell Multimedia
- EuroStemCell Films: Films on stem cell biology, ethics, culturing, and more.
Stem Cell Resource Directories
- Stem Cells Portal: Created by the journal Stem Cells, the Portal is a multimedia resource as well as a growing global community for stem cell researchers.
- Stem Cell Directory: An organized collection of a wide range of stem cell links, from politics, ethics, blogs, to biology, job listings, and more.
- Stem Cell Resources.org: A collection of educational stem cell links including news, stem cell basics, information specifically for educators, multimedia, stem cell researchers, regulations, and more.
- Hype & Hope Stem Cell Channel: News, editorials, stock index, event calendar, and resource list about stem cell policy, business, and research.
- ViaCord Blog: A frequently-updated blog about recent breakthroughs and success stories that have arisen from the use of cord blood, along with other cord blood resources.
© 2009. Teisha Rowland. All rights reserved.